"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sonogram


Today I had my second sonogram, this time for the 1st trimester down's screening. I'll have my results back in 2 weeks, not that I'm worried. I did get more sono pictures and baby #3 was very active...probably another boy! I did realize that if I go into labor on my own, which I've never done, it'll be a long drive to Presby Dallas. Is traffic on 75 ever good?!

Kolton's home from school sick today. Headache, tired...but he is still managing to play the Wii. I haven't felt like doing much today either. I work from home so when I don't feel like working, it is very hard to make myself keep going. I got a laptop a few weeks ago so at least now I can work from the couch when I want to.

1 comment: