"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life with Boys is Never.....

Dull. Tonight Robert and I were invited to a music ministry appreciation dinner at Woodcreek even though he just joined the ministry and plays for the first time tomorrow. After dinner a lady with a fabulous voice was singing for everyone when we got the call. The call that Josh fell at mom and dad's and shoved one of his front teeth up into the gum. My mom was so freaked out that it freaked me out...hate it when she does that. I'm the one who can stay calm! We took him to the ER even though I knew they couldn't do anything and I was right...they turned us away...sorta. Called the dentist and I'll be taking Josh in at 8 on Monday morning to have it checked out.

This past week Kolton was home with a stomach ache which is nothing new for this kid so we went back to the GI doc. Got an acid blocker to start on daily and ran some tests...one of which is screening for celiac which I don't think he has but he's never been tested. Also will be taking him for an ultrasound of his liver and gallbladder to make sure that's not what's causing the pain.

His sugars are still dropping on us. Yesterday at school....37, last night at the mall....36. Today at lunch I didn't even give him insulin and he was still in range 2 hours later. What??!!!! I have no idea what's going on with him.

Emma is now crawling fast and pulling up to a stand on one of her toys. I had to dig the pack 'n play out of the attic so I'd have a place to keep her contained when I need to.

O yea, and Robert and I are fine.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sorry that things have been rough for you guys this week. I'm praying for you. Love ya! and yes, I'm up at 5:10am.....can't sleep...go figure. LOL!

Hannah said...

So I guess that meaned ya'll joined Woodcreek. What's up w/ those crazy sugars? So weird. Miss you.

Helen said...

Is Josh ok? Mom's they are so dramatic!!!!

37?! Huh!

cmchrisk said...

Had so much fun with you guys!

Lori Leigh said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog! I'm thinking you might have forgotten about it. :) Missed you in Sunday School!