"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, May 11, 2009

Shocking, I know

I'm so addicted to FB that I haven't blogged in over a month. There is no way I'm going to try to do a "catch up" blog. If you know us well enough, you know what we've been up to anyway. I'll just start with recent events.

Friday I had the privilege of attending Ethan's adoption hearing. Friday night, party at the Langfords to celebrate the adoption, Sunday church at 9 at Woodcreek, (yes that's right, a new church) then off to the 11 service at Murphy Road for Ethan's baby dedication after which I was able to "sneak out". Being at a Murph service wasn't as bad as I thought it would but it seemed so small after being at Woodcreek for the past month.

Mother's Day was wonderful! The whole weekend was. Sunday we had lunch at my parents, took my usual Sunday afternoon nap and worked in the yard. Kolton got me flowers and Robert bought me a new camera and Paul even called....not really because of Mother's Day but he did wish me a happy one. So sad his mom isn't here.

Mother's Day proved to be a long one. Kolton's sugar was only 38 at 11:00 last night and it took me until almost 3:00 this morning to get it over 100! I checked his sugar every 15 minutes! His stomach hurt too which made it much harder to bring his sugar up. His number would go up, then it would go down, then it would go up, then down, up, down, up, down until 3!!! I'm so tired tonight. I have no idea what was going on but glad he's fine today.

Emma likes to growl at her toys, crawling and pulling up on stuff. Her crawl is still slow thankfully but she gets where she wants to go!

I promise to get back to the world of blogging.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'll believe it when I see it...more blog posts please!