"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hold on to your seat.....



That's right...a new post!!!

Of course I can't remember anything since the last post.

This past Sunday Robert, myself, Josh and Emma went to Granbury to see Mark and Gina and their six kids. At first it was sad to see Mark in another church but I got over it. It was good to hear him preach. After church we went to lunch and then went to their house to hang out and watch football. The Forrest girls loved Emma and took care of her all day and Josh ran around with the boys...inside, out, upstairs, down. Robert and I will be going back for a weekend get-a-way sometime and we are taking the kids this summer too. The lake there has a beach area that Gina said was fun.

Josh is over his strep and has been for some time now. He turns 5 on Feb. 2nd and we've booked his party for Bouncetown in Wylie. Kolton is doing good and got all A's and B's on his report card today. Emma is doing great. Still sleeping thru the night and growing like a weed...especially her hair!

Robert and I have booked our trip to San Diego to see Paul graduate from Marine Corps bootcamp in March. We are taking Kolton with us and I am so excited to go! I've never been to San Diego and have a feeling I won't want to come back to TX!

I got a Wii Fit and the boys play on it more than I do so far! Love the yoga though.

I am so addicted to facebook it's not even funny! You can probably keep better track of the fam that way!!

All is well with the Watson's. We are just a normal boring family but I really wouldn't have it any other way!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Please give Mark, Gina, and the kids a hug from the Raacks when you see them again....I miss them so much!!!

Is it just me or is Emma starting to look like Josh now?!!

Melissa said...

You, a boring family? NEVER! Thanks for the update. Have a great weekend and we'll see you on Sunday. :)

Hannah said...

FINALLY! A new post AND pictures too! Emma is SOOOO cute. I swear I am going to sign up on facebook one of these day.