"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrate the Arts

Kolton's artwork was selected again this year to be displayed at Wylie High School during Celebrate the Arts weekend. His artwork was displayed when he was in 1st grade too. The bummer part is that it's the weekend of the scrapbooking retreat. I guess Robert will just have to take a picture of the artwork on display!!

Emma is growing like a weed and loving her stage 1 foods. She's now eating just 3 meals a day and sometimes a bottle before bed and still sleeping thru the night :)

Paul is enjoying his time home but he's so bored! He's been taking the trash out, picking up after himself, doing his laundry and even folding ours. I wonder if the Marine Corps would let me keep him home for a while longer?!! Saturday his sister is hosting a reception for him at church and Saturday night we're going to a hockey game with people I work with...that'll keep him busy that day. He flies back to California Tuesday morning EARLY. I'm pretty sure I won't be the one taking him to the airport..... Another thing he did for us that makes up for some of the gray hairs he gave me in the past....we added him to our cell phone plan and now get a 15% military discount. I wonder what other bills I can add him to?!!

Next week is springbreak and I don't know what I'm going to do with all 3 kids home all day, everyday next week! The week after that we are taking Kolton to a hockey game for JDRF night where the kids can meet the hockey play with type 1. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

What? Jenna only does solids twice a day. Maybe I should bump her up!

Hannah said...

I was just checking your blog...Jacob saw the picture of Emma and said "JENNA!"

cmchrisk said...

Marla, Preston's artwork was selected too, but I was going to drive back to go to the reception. If you want to go with, that would be fine for us to go together.