"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiddo Update

It's Spring Break and Kolton is sick. Go figure. He's been running fever for a few days and a little cough but nothing major. I'm sure if I took him to the doc I would pay $10 to be told "it's just viral"....

Emma is doing well. After consulting with expert moms Hannah and Cindy I decided Emma should only get soilds twice a day and skip solids at lunch so we've got the food schedule figured out now. So far she loves all the foods and sucks them right off the spoon. It's so funny!!

Josh has started speech therapy again going on Mondays for 30 min to a private speech pathologist. The goal is to see major improvement in his conversational speech by the time he starts school in Aug. The speech pathologist said the issues are mild which is good news but poor guy....so many ear infections really effected his hearing early on and it's rearing it's ugly head now.

Paul made it back to California today. He talked to Robert when he got to San Diego but Robert's thinking he doesn't have great cell phone coverage where he is now so not sure when we'll hear from him again. I kinda miss having his stuff all over Emma's room.

Robert's band is playing in Royce City again this Friday night and they finished recording a demo and it sounds awesome...of course.

If you are looking for me to post pictures on here...sorry! I'm putting them all on dropshots so you'll have to go there to look!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I know the speech therapy will put Josh right where he needs to be. I always thought his speech issues were really minor. I'm glad they are being addressed now though. Will you be there tomorrow night?