"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Emma Kate's Stats

Tomorrow Emma turns 2 months old and today I took her for her 2 month well check. She got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. Wish they were all oral...she loved that one and hated the shots. She's had tylenol twice today and seems to be ok. Here are her stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 15 oz--27th percentile
Height: 21 3/4"--23th percentile
Head: 37.2 cm--10th percentile

After her appointment we met up with my mom so she could take Emma to her house while I went to the office to start the month-end marathon at work. I stayed until after 5, picked the boys up and wanted to take them to the holiday train in Wylie. On the way there I talked to my friend Carrie who said the wait was 1 1/2 hours...ugh. We came home instead.

Today Kolton's sugars have been in the 300's all day. I'm hoping he's going through a growing stage and not about to get sick! Time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the shots better, because they are "dead" viruses, and the oral is usually a live virus. I asked the doctor for some topical Lidocaine and it seems to help both boys before shots.