"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cindy

I really have nothing to blog about so I'll blog about my best friend Cindy for those of you who read this and don't know her. She got herself a new car yesterday and I'm SO excited for her. You don't know how many times I've heard her say "my car's in the shop ... again" over the last several years. Her american-made car was junk so she bought a Honda...so proud of her. Of course her purchase makes me want a mini-van again....or maybe not. I get the car bug often as does my dad...it's in the genes.

Now on to the story of Ethan. Cindy has one ADORABLE daughter named Justine whom they adopted through CPS. Cindy and her husband have been waiting for what feels like forever for a baby boy to come along to adopt. They finally have their baby boy to adopt. Ethan was born 16 hours after Emma which made his birthday Kolton's birthday...October 4! Who knew the whole time I was pregnant with Emma that Ethan was cooking too?! Cindy and I said God had it planned for us to have babies on the same weekend and everyone at church is telling us that too!! Cindy got to name her baby too! When he arrived at her house his name was sadly "baby boy". So now we have Josh and Justine, Emma and Ethan who was born on Kolton's birthday!!! Of course with us having our babies 16 hours apart we lost our help. Normally I'd be keeping her baby and she'd be helping me with Emma but not anymore! We each have our hands full! Ethan and Emma are just another example of God's perfect timing.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't it so cool how the Lord works! You both have beautiful families and I'm so happy for you all.

Helen said...

I So gave up on American cars, I'm sad to say too. For so long I would only buy American, but after my bad experiences I went to Honda too!

Jenn said...

I definitely think the Lord waited to bring Ethan to Cindy until you had Emma...that way you both could share in the experience together. I think it is great that you and Cindy are so close, it's great to read about friends who truly love each other. Maybe Ethan and Emma will be good friends like that one day (or at least they will know how to be a good friend from watching the two of you).