"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A New Post!!

I'm with Cindy, I've been on facebook more and more and on my blog less and less!

Last week was kinda uneventful. Monday I took Josh to the doctor for an earache but luckily it wasn't an ear infection. I weighed Emma while we were there and she weighs 9 lbs 4.5 oz!!!! I'd post a picture but our camera broke...what timing.

Thursday ECI came out to evaluate Emma's neck because she favors one side over the other. Robert thought I was crazy but turns out I'm not. She has left torticollis...her neck muscle on the left side of her neck is tighter than the right side so her head tilts. I have exercises to do with her and a physical therapist will come out twice a month.

Friday night we did nothing. Saturday I took the boys to see the movie Bolt. After sitting in the theater for 10 minutes and watching 15 minutes of previews, Josh had to go potty as soon as the movie started!!! It was was a cute movie and worth taking your kiddos to. Saturday evening Robert's parents were in town and came over to see us and we just hung out and did nothing. Sunday was church, lunch, nap, and back to church.

Today I took the kids over to meet Robert for lunch and introduce Emma to all the guys he works with....I guess they aren't all guys...there are 3 or 4 women whom I feel very sorry for. If you knew 'the guys' you'd feel sorry for the girls too!! Tonight I did a little Christmas shopping at Wal-Mart (your favorite Melissa!) and the commercial for Wal-Mart that says they have more lanes open than ever...LIE....they don't. But the place wasn't busy and I was able to mark items off the Christmas shopping list.

For Thanksgiving we are staying in town and having dinner at my parents house Thursday night. Wednesday night we might take the kids to see another movie and Saturday we may go see the Wylie Pirates play at Texas Stadium. What we won't be doing is shopping on Friday!!!

3 comments:

The Langfords said...

I'll be one of the crazies shopping on Friday. But NOT before the sun comes up!!! So much for early bird specials.

I still remember the tort exercises so you can pass her off to Aunt Cindy for therapy any time. And you can scraplift my torticollis page too :-)

Jenn said...

Did you know you can shop the early bird specials online? That way you don't have to get up before the birds or worry about them running out of things...unless it's a large item like a tv or something.

I'm sorry to here that Emma has torticollis but I'm glad you caught it so early. She looked so sweet yesterday at church!

Emma almost weighs now what Samantha did when I had her (she was 9lbs 6oz....makes me hurt just thinking about it).

Melissa said...

Wal-Mart and you believed them? hahahaha.....I could have told you that wouldn't be true! I will be praying for little Emma.....you guys have a great day on Thursday.

Target is coming to Murphy real soon...or Wylie....whichever...it's coming and will be sooo much closer to my house. That makes me really happy.