"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Sistas

I just finished talking to my friend Melissa on facebook IM. Did you know you could IM on facebook?! I didn't know this until Cindy told me!!! Anyway, can I just say that I have the best girlfriends ever?!!! I have one "real" sister who lives in Kansas and I have a ton of "sistas" here.

Robert and I are blessed to have such a wonderful church family. Many of the people we go to church with have become like extended family to us and so that's why I say I have a ton of "sistas". I stole that term from Cindy by the way...that's what she and her "real" sister call each other. And Cari, just because you moved doesn't mean you aren't a sista anymore...you still are!!

No comments: