"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday and Forgetful

Yesterday was a big Sunday for the Watson's. Emma made her debut at church as did our new pastor, Lash. Emma was a hit and Lash didn't do too bad either.

Now to the forgetful part....while the boys were at AWANA Emma and I went to the store to pick up a few things. I decided tacos would be a quick, easy dinner since Robert would be at the church late and I'd have all 3 kiddos. I was halfway through cooking when I realized I had forgotten the TACO SEASONING. O well...the boys still ate the tacos and said they were great.

Forgetful #2....I stayed up last night and fed Emma at 11:00 ish while Robert went to bed and he took the 4 am feeding and I'd get up at 7 to get Kolton ready for school. During that 4 am feeding I shot up out of bed and remembered I had forgotten to give Kolton his NIGHT TIME INSULIN!!!! This insulin is his long acting that he gets when he goes to bed but not last night! He got it at 4 this morning and I had to email the diabetes educators so they could tell me what to do with tonight's shot.

I know we have all eaten lunch in the car on the go...but you know you are a mom when lunch to go is a PB&J sandwich! And apparently I haven't adjusted to being out-numbered yet since I didn't give my DIABETIC his INSULIN!!!!

Kolton and I will be going to church camp this summer. Not sure yet where I'll be sleeping. I was told the camp has hotel/motel like accomedations. As long as it's 5-star I'm in. (Just kidding).

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Girl, you have to read my blog!!! SOunds like we had very similar days for sure!

Jenn said...

I have always said that each pregancy eats away brain cells...lol! That's why I NEVER think straight anymore!!

The Langfords said...

You should have called me. I have a recipe for taco seasoning.

And Jennifer, it isn't the pregnancy...it's simply having kids. At least that's my excuse!