"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Party Time

Josh pitched a tent this morning and said he was having a party and I was invited. As I started to crawl into his tent he told me I wasn't invited anymore because I was too big. No too old, too big. Lovely.

Emma slept all night last night! Robert feed her and put her down at 11:30ish and she slept until 8:00 this morning!!! Bet she doesn't do that tonight. She has started smiling and trying to coo and she will be sucking her thumb as soon as she figures out how to get it into her mouth. For now her fist does the job sometimes. She goes for her 2 month check-up next week and first set of shots. 2 months old already!! Before you know we'll be fighting over the amount of make-up she has on!!

Mason is here having a sleep over with Kolton. I'm sure tomorrow they will play football ALL DAY LONG. Mason is a year older than Kolton and they have been friends since they were 2 & 3 years old I think...either that or Kolton was 3 and Mason 4. Mason has been to every one of Kolton's birthday parties and I love looking back at the pictures of the two of them together when they were little.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Wednesday! Like everyone else I'm ready for 4 days off with my family. I will eat, sleep, watch football, eat, sleep, watch football, eat, sleep....you get the idea!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Helen said...

Happy Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!