"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Update

The Watson gang hasn't been up to a whole lot over the last couple days. Kolton and Josh both had their last soccer games yesterday and Josh had his end of season party. We went trick or treating for a little while Friday night but Josh and my nephew Alex got tired pretty quick so we only stayed out for about an hour (if even that long). Friday I took advantage of my sister and dad being home and went to the chiropractor, voted and went by my office. Saturday I treated myself to a 1 hour massage and today I treated myself to a pedicure that I had a gift certificate for (thanks Nancy). The chiropractor I found is awesome and the office includes a massage therapist, facials, body wraps, personal trainer.....I didn't want to leave the place! The best part...the office is only 10 min from my house (Naaman School Rd between Brand and 78 for those of you who would like to go too :) )

Last night Robert and I went to Macy's all by ourselves and then to eat at On the Border. We hadn't planned on having a date night but it ended up that way!! Of course I bought Emma 2 outfits at Macy's and I could have bought so many more!!

Today Robert is the only one who made it to church. All I managed to do before he got home from church was give Josh and Emma a bath and keep the laundry going. I didn't even get a shower until 1:30!!!!

Next up is AWANA for the boys and I have to get a be-lated birthday card in the mail for Robert's niece who had a birthday Friday. I didn't forget the birthday...just didn't manage to get a card in the mail on time.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Missed you today. Has Emma made her MRBC debut yet? We need to come visit. I bet she's so much bigger now!

Jenn said...

I remember the days....having a newborn is exhausting and the fact that you got a shower today is nothing short of a miracle! :)

I definitely want the name of that chiropractor...WOW!!!