"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Are you Pregnant?

I actually had someone ask me today at church if I was pregnant!!! Really? Do you even have to ask?! I know I still have until October to go but I have gained 20 pounds already and am in full blown maternity gear!!!! And trust me, it wasn't the shirt I was wearing...you know how some regular shirts look like they may or may not be a maternity shirt? Well, when your shirt TIES in the BACK....you are preggo!!!!

Oh, and on a not so great note, our AC is in need of service. It ran all day yesterday and all day today just to keep the house at 77. Guess I'll be calling for service tomorrow. We go through this every summer which is the most frustrating part.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Feel free to hang at our house if it get's too hot. 77 when you are pregnant is like 95 to most people!!!!

Jenn said...

Actually, it doesn't surprise me that someone asked you that today. You really have not looked pregnant until recently. It might have been fun if you had just looked at the person who asked if you were pregnant and said, "No, why do you ask?"....of course, that's just my mean streak coming out!

I'm so sorry to hear about your air conditioner. That used to happen to us EVERY summer in our other house too....it's so frustrating. And while you're pregnant, YUCK, I couldn't even imagine how hot you are feeling! I think I would have had to get a hotel room!

Melissa said...

great to see you last night! I am so glad that you are feeling good. The heat can make you tired, so if you ever need anything, just call, I'll be there.