"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Make-Over

I finally talked Robert into turning our study into Josh's room!!! The boys have bunk beds in one room and toys in another but the plan was to turn the playroom into Emma's room which will still happen but now Josh and Kolton get their own rooms too!! I was so excited until I started cleaning out the study closet! Our study is anything but neat and organized. Most days I look at it, sigh, and close the door. Most the stuff needs boxed up or thrown away.

I have been wanting to get started on the nursery but was making myself wait so the boys would keep their playroom as long as possible. Now I'm REALLY ready to get all 3 rooms done. Poor Robert, his honey-do list just got a lot longer.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It took me about 1 month to clean out our office and convert it into Geneva's room when the Twins were born. The doctor had already sentenced me to bedrest, so I had plenty of time. I finally go the room cleaned out the week before the twins decided it was time. Furniture for Geneva's room just arrived on Sat. Twins born on Sunday.