"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa



Happy birthday to my friend Melissa! We go to church together and got to know each other pretty well during a scrapbook retreat. She didn't kill me for spilling WATER on some of her pictures. Other parts of the weekend still remain confidential. What's the saying...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Except we were only in Little Elm. Although we didn't become accountability partners this summer like I asked her to (my fault) we did swim together several times with our kids!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank You Marla, you are sweet!! I have a book when you are ready. I am so ready to be in a bible study again, we just need to do it. I love ya friend!!

Melissa said...

I have doubles....haha!! (the pics), no worried here.....I'm ready to scrap anytime!!