"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bored

It's Friday night and I'm bored but don't feel like doing anything. Robert and I took the boys out to eat tonight and to blockbuster which was a beating of course. (Not eating, just the blockbuster part).

Josh is playing the Wii which he is addicted to, Robert's watching college football and Kolton went to Nanny's house. There are plenty of things I could be doing right now but am choosing to be bored instead.

I met Kolton's new teacher today to give her the diabetes 101 talk and she is so young. This is her first year of teaching which means she isn't strict yet which means Kolton will love her. He REALLY did not like the teacher he's had this week. Robert and I are both so glad he was picked to move. There is a new girl at his school this year who is also type 1 and moved into the new class too. I'm glad the 2are in the same room now...they can "take care" of each other.

We have no big plans for the weekend which is ok with me since soccer starts next Saturday. There is a huge children's consignment sale in Plano I'm going to tomorrow. Not sure what I really need but it's so big I have to go!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

You hafta let me know if u found any finds @ the Plano consignment.

Glad Kolton moved 2. I haven't encountered a issue where my kids disliked a teacher. Although, I support admin., remember they work 4 u & u don't want for both to be unhappy.