"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Movie Night

Last night I took Kolton, cousin Dylan, and Josh to see Space Chimps...crazy I know. Josh was suppose to have soccer practice but when it got cancelled I couldn't not take him! Robert stayed behind (without protest) to meet with the soccer coach. Kolton has soccer practice tonight and sadly I'm hoping it gets rained out too. What's wrong with wanting 1 more week w/o soccer practices?!

The movie was short and sweet and we were back home by 9:00. Gave the boys something to do and it only cost me an arm since I had 2 free movie tickets.

Yesterday was another doctor's appointment and all is still going well with Emma. I'm still determined to have her before Oct. 15th but so far no reason to induce. I told Robert maybe my blood pressure will go up just a little toward the end. I'm still washing her clothes and putting stuff away. Poor kid has only 1 pair of socks(thanks Liz) but a TON of bath towels. I'll post a blog and pictures of the baby shower...yes pictures...when I get the pictures from Cindy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh you just reminded me to send those to you, (one's that Cindy doesn't have...)

The Langfords said...

oh yea...i need to get pic to you. thanks for the reminder.