"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Changing Table Adventure

Robert and I went to Rockwall this evening to pick up my $20 changing table. I had emailed the lady about the table fitting in a mid-size SUV and she said no problem. Not sure what Robert and I were thinking because of course it didn't fit. Luckily we had met at a CVS so Robert went it and bought a screwdriver. 20 minutes after we got there it was in the back of the Envoy and off we went. We only snapped at each other once and yelled at the kids a dozen of times (or more) all for the bargain price of $20. I'll be borrowing someone's truck to go get the bassinet this weekend!!!!

3 comments:

The Langfords said...

The bassinet should fit in the Envoy. I've had 2 in my car to date.

Melissa said...

You tell Robert to calm down.....haha

Helen said...

Lol!