"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, August 8, 2008

Bassinet

Well, I lost the ebay bid for the bassinet. Some poor lady ended paying $77 dollars and the same bassinet sells brand new for $75. I helped drive the price up so at least I helped the seller make more money!!! Now I'm watchinig craigslist like a hawk!!! I've learned over the last few days the nice bassinets go very fast so I'm trying to be very quick!!!! I've made my list of "must have" for the bassinet and will stick to it. Did you know these things now come with a remote control? How cool is that?!

O, and just to match Hannah's blog about her electric bill....we got our bill today and for the first time in the 6 years we've lived here it was over $300!!! And we have a one story...with solar screens!! It has been very hot and I am pregnant and home all day (almost) every day. Guess I'll be like Hannah and turn off the porch light and turn the thermostat up. During the day the house already looks like a cave. Blinds closed, lights off....how sad is that! O well. Maybe the next one won't be so bad.

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

So much for that conversation at your parents Sunday....now you're in the high electric bill club with the rest of us.

Helen said...

Mine was $405.!!!!