"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home Make Over Update

Less than one week after we started the bedrooms make over we are almost done! All the furniture and toys are moved and we've even hung some stuff on the walls. I bought letters to spell "Emma" and got those painted. Once the boys saw what I was doing they wanted the letters for their names painted too so I went back to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to get all letters I needed. The last few things we need to do is paint the walls (which will come later) and get Emma's crib out of the attic (which will come later) and get our computer desk back in order. I love the fact that all 3 kids will have their own room. Josh's room is so cute, Emma's will be all pink and tan (I bought a "princess" plaque for her room by the way) and Kolton's looks very bare poor kid. I'm sure it won't take us long to find what he wants to hang on his walls though.

2 comments:

Helen said...

How bout some pics?!

Melissa said...

I agree with Helen!