"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, August 22, 2008

Retail Therapy

I need to go on bedrest so I'll quit shopping for Emma. I went to Carter's tonight which was not so good on the bank account but Emma now has socks and outfits..and a diaper bag...and another crib sheet...

Robert's nephew has been here with Kolton since Saturday and after spending the week with 3 boys I needed some 'me' time. I set out to get curtains for Emma's room but had no luck. I tried Target and Linen N Things so if any of you see any cute curtains while you are out and about let me know. Robert thinks I'm insane since Emma's not due until October 15th but as I learned from Josh, bedrest can be ordered at any time. I was put on bedrest with him at 34 weeks and I'm 32 1/2 now. I don't see bedrest in my future but you never know.

I survived the first soccer practice last night. Next week will be a full week of school and 3 nights of soccer practice...now THAT'S insane.

I also took Kolton to "meet the teacher" tonight. He seems fine with who his teacher is and doesn't seem to care school starts Monday. We met a new 3rd grader who is also type 1 and wears an insulin pump...it's a girl though so I can't promise Kolton will talk to her but at least he won't be the only diabetic at school this year.

I'm still waiting on baby shower picks and then a preggo picture will be posted just for you Helen!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I told you girls aren't good for their parents bank account. Robert will just have to accept it.