"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, August 9, 2008

$50....SOLD

I finally got a bassinet off craigslist today for $50. Brand new would have been around $80 so my savings paid for the changing table and then some. Robert and I only had to drive to McKinney and this time we didn't have to take anything apart and the kids weren't with us so it was actually a relaxing drive.

Last night we went out to eat for Robert's birthday and this morning he took the boys bowling (that's what they wanted to do to celebrate his birthday) and I stayed at home to paint. I had big plans to paint the 2 hallways and then start on Kolton's room. One hallway later I was done for the day. The paint smell was STRONG. Not sure if being pregnant made me more sensitive to the fumes or what but Robert may be doing the 2nd hallway and the Kolton's room may have to wait until I can open the windows. And no I won't be posting pictures of my painting. The color is antique white ......

Tonight the youth had a back to school pool party at my parents house and everyone had a good time. I thought their pool was big until a bunch of junior and senior high kids jumped in!! We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and no one got hurt surprisingly.

The only other thing I did today was get my hair high lighted which I hate doing. Takes soooo long but at least it's done and I won't have to go back again until after Emma is born!!!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Painting?!! You let Robert handle that............your shouldn't be doing that because your pregnant. Is your Dr. o.k. w/that?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!!

Melissa said...

Do the questionnaire!!

Jenn said...

Okay, I thought your hair was all natural......your highlighting lady does an excellent job!