"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, August 18, 2008

2 Words

I have 2 words for all of you as I approach week 32 in my final pregnancy...BABY FAT. And I'm not talking Baby Phat as in Kimora Lee Simmons or whatever her name is. I mean I'm ready for October to get here so I'll quit gaining weight and stop being so hungry and craving sweets!!! You all have been very nice saying I "hardly look pregnant"...but come on!! I feel huge and Emma's only going to get bigger faster in these "last few weeks" which will feel like eternity!!!! It's pretty bad when you gain weight in your toes and fingers!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

it's just fluid retention...you do look great and pregnancy agrees with you. Put your feet up and tell Robert to do the dishes.... loveya!

Jenn said...

You may feel big to yourself but to the rest of us you are just the cute girl with the little pregnant bump!

As for the swelling, it's the middle of the summer...I would expect your fingers to swell....it will all be worth it when you are holding that precious baby girl!....that is, if you can snatch her away from Robert!

Helen said...

Well your skinny butt needs it!