"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Emma Update

Today was another doctor's appointment and Emma is doing good. 2 weeks ago she was measuring a week behind and today she measured at 30 weeks. I don't want to talk about my weight gain. I'm fine with it but would rather not put it in writing!

I pick up the changing table tonight and hopefully a bassinet this weekend. I am in full blown nesting mode and I still have 10 weeks to go! Poor Robert.

I haven't said much about the boys lately. Boys will be boys. Josh still loves the Wii and is enjoying his new room and own space. Last Friday was an interesting day for him. Within 2 hours of being home from my mom's he stuck a bead up his nose which I had to retrieve and he shocked himself unplugging a night light. Sigh. Robert signed him up for soccer...that should be interesting.

Kolton is doing good and enjoying his summer but I'm ready for school to start I think. He used to feel his blood sugar dropping before it got under 70...now he doesn't feel low until around 60 or lower. I know there is a commercial for something that says "never leave home without it" and for us that would be starbursts!!!

1 comment:

The Langfords said...

I'm sure 10 weeks feels like forever to you been seems like tomorrow for me. Good thing my schedule lightens up in October so I will have time to be the favorite Aunt Cindy!!