"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday I went to the consignment sale. In the spring I may go on Friday for the better selection but Saturday was 1/2 price day. I spent $38, got several pairs of pants for Josh, GAP sweatshirt for him and Kolton, 4 outfits for Emma, 7 blankets and 3 bassinet sheets....I think that's all. There were so many girl clothes there I was actually overwhelmed...that's the reason Emma only got 4 outfits!!

After the sale I went to Toys R Us to pick up a birthday present and got a TJ Bearytale on clearance....not sure if that will go to Josh or niece Jenna for Christmas but I had to get it. Last Christmas that bear went for $50 and I got it for $20. Next I was off to Party City to pick up invitations for Kolton's party, grabbed lunch, went home, took a nap, went to Costco with Robert, went home, and to the church by 7:00 for a surprise birthday party for the music minister. The party was good. Mark and Gina came with all of their kids and it was so good to see them. They actually didn't stay long because Gina had a meltdown. She thought she could come back to the church and see everyone and be fine but .... not so much. Guess it'll take her more time.

Today after church the kids went home with my parents. Robert and I came home, ate lunch, and guess what I did...NAP!! Big surprise. After dinner we got the crib from my mom's house and got it set up in Emma's room. Where's the picture....I know. Her room isn't done yet though...I still need more stuff for the walls but so far it does look cute.

Tomorrow Robert is playing golf in the morning and I don't plan on doing much of anything.

1 comment:

Helen said...

You are gonna have to explain to me what a TJBearytale is?

And what's the theme and colors for Emma's room? Also, did you ever decide on a middle name?