"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

N-E-S-T-I-N-G

I have been in full blown nesting mode and this week is no different. Today I was all about getting Kolton's diabetes supplies ready for school next week. This involves a 1 page list of supplies for the nurses office and another checklist for the classroom. I'm only missing 2 things...whoo hoo...and that was after Albertson's, CVS and Walgreens! Guess I'm not that far ahead of myself...I'll be dropping off all these supplies Friday at meet the teacher.

I have started washing Emma's clothes, blankets, sheets, etc. Like I said, I'm hoping to be induced at 38 weeks so I only have 6 weeks to get all her laundry done!! Last night I was also on top of writing thank you notes...ran out of thank yous and had to go to the store today and buy more. What a blessing though to have so many wonderful friends to shower Emma with presents!!!

No comments: