"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Bargains

I'm on the hunt for baby bargains! I found a changing table on craigslist for $20 and possibly a bassinet for $35 from ebay. My in-laws bought us the travel stroller/infant carrier, I got a free swing and a bunch of other stuff from a friend at church and of course I still have my crib and dresser so all the big stuff is taken care of (as long as I win the ebay bid). I have Emma's letters painted and the ribbon to hang them. My shower is a week from Saturday and I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Still waiting on pics....hurry up already...lol

Elisha said...

Marla, do you ever get on the Wylie View website? There are a lot of baby items for sale over there all the time.

By the way, I found you via everybody else's links recently and started reading you too. I am going to add you to my friends list if that is ok.