"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School

Kolton survived his first day of 3rd grade!! I can't believe he's in 3rd grade. That's the grade I was in when my family moved from Wichita, KS to Kingman, KS where I stayed until I graduated from high school. I'm getting old.

I bought batteries for the camera but couldn't find them last night thanks to Josh. Kolton wouldn't have let me take the camera inside the school anyway so I'll take a picture of him at home in the morning...day 2 of 3rd grade!

Kolton was actually in bed last night at 8:30 which is very shocking for him. He must have been nervous or excited about school starting because his sugar has been high! Over 400 at 1:00 this morning high. His routine this school year will be so different for him. He'll be going to bed at 8:30 every night and up with the chickens every morning since school starts at 7:30...ugh is right!

On another note, in my previous blogs I've mentioned the Marine (David) who introduced Robert and I has been serving his 3rd tour in Iraq. Thought I'd share he is back in the US safely and his wife (Gina--that's her under my blogging friends) and daughter are in Chicago for the "welcome home reunion".

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm surprised my kids haven't take the batteries out of my carmera on purpose yet.

And, wOOOOOOOOO.......400!!!!