"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Insanity

I've decided the definition of insanity is having 2 boys playing soccer and a baby due in the middle of soccer season. Kolton will be having practice twice a week and Josh once a week. Let me tell you, this was not my idea!! Robert decided Kolton needed to be in a sport this fall and Kolton picked soccer and Josh is old enough to start playing soccer so Robert signed him up. Robert said he'd handle all the practices but guess what...he can't! Kolton practices on Tues and Thurs...Robert has band practice at church on Thursday nights. Josh practices on Wed and Robert has a deacons meeting every other Wed. O well!! Soccer only lasts from Sept to mid-November and Emma will be here in Oct so I basically get to help the soccer taxi for Sept. After that, not sure what Robert will do.....

1 comment:

Helen said...

You are officially a soccer mom. Now, all you need are the decales for your vehicle.

Trust me, I know what you are speaking of. All three have been in sports since age four. Scott and I are pulled three different directions. Have to be a three places at once. You will manage.