"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update

Kolton doesn't care for his teacher already and his blood sugars prove it! He's still running high so last night I increased his long-acting insulin which seemed to help a little today. It'll take a few days to know the full effect.

Yesterday I got a letter from the school that they are opening up a fourth 3rd grade class and Kolton was preselected to move! He can't wait!!! All I know is the new teacher is young, and seems nice per the school nurse. I hope he likes the new teacher better than the one he has had this week. He'll start in the new class on Tuesday.

Tonight we have meet the teacher for Josh at the church. His teacher this year doesn't go to our church so I'm anxious to meet her. She called last night and seems very nice. Josh's allergies are bothering him which means he's been waking up early in the morning which means he's CRANK by the end of the day because he does not take naps.

Robert got the boys soccer schedules and our Saturdays won't be too crazy after all. Half of Kolton's games are on Monday nights which works out fine for me since I work from home on Mondays. Josh has a few 8:30 am games on Saturdays.....ugh. The season is over for Kolton the end of October and Josh on November 1st...and don't forget Emma will be here right in the middle of it all!

I'm off to drop Kolton at soccer practice and take Josh to meet the teacher, back to soccer.....Just wait until we throw dance class and cheerleading into the mix.....

1 comment:

The Langfords said...

I hope you keep up better than me. I thought I walked in right on time to Meet the Teacher at 7:00pm then realized it started at 6:00pm. And I work there! Oh well.