"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, July 25, 2008

Mommy Time

Today as soon as Robert walked in the door, I walked out! I got a pedicure then was off to Target to get a birthday present for Justine, a baby shower gift for Hannah, and school supplies for Josh (early I know but Melissa motivated me). I came out with the 2 gifts, no school supplies and Emma's baby bedding! It was on clearance for $41.98...I couldn't pass that up and it was the last set left so I knew the chances of someone finding it for my shower were slim to none. (And yes Helen, I'll take a picture to post!)

I also booked Kolton's birthday party today. We are having his party September 13th since Emma is due (October 15th) so close to his actual birthday (October 4th). I figured if I waited to have his party on his birthday, I'd either go into labor at the party, be on bedrest, or just not feel like having a party!! Having it early also means Robert's parents can come as well as Cindy and Justine who otherwise couldn't make it. This year we'll be at Main Event in Plano for bowling, laser tag, arcade games, pizza and of course cake.

1 comment:

The Langfords said...

I'm free Sept. 13...woo hoo!

I can't wait to see the bedding!