"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Emma Update

Josh and I went for my 28 week check up today and this time I had only gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks! Guess I'll be back to Blue Bell after all! Dr. Brough said my BP was GREAT which is a first and told me to keep doing what I'm doing which is eating whatever I want and not exercising!!! I didn't tell him that though.

After the appointment I took Josh up to the newborn nursery and we saw 0 babies so off we went to the admitting nursery where we saw 2. Must have been a slow day in L&D. Next we were off to see the fish and there weren't many of those either.

Can I just say I am so glad I don't work at Presby Dallas anymore and have no chance of running into my old boss a.k.a. the devil....can I get an amen Helen?!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I had one of those devil bosses a few years ago, fired me cause my kid was sick.....terribly sick.....don't miss him at all.

Helen said...

LMAO!!!!!..........in Prada.

lizzy said...

AMEN!!! I think that every time I am at Presby Dallas.