"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

This weekend Robert and I took the boys to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. The kids had fun and Robert and I are tired!!! In case you haven't heard one of the zillion commericals for the place, the hotel has an indoor waterpark. I wasn't a huge fan of the indoor park because the smell of chlorine got to me but I LOVED the outdoor saltwater pool area. Josh's favorite thing was the arcade and Kolton liked everything. In addition to the arcade and pools, there was also a "Magic Quest" game all the kids in the hotel were playing....all I know about the game is the cost to play it and the magic wand you had to buy and the game covered all 8 floors of the hotel. Robert or Kolton would have to fill you in on the details. I'll post pictures later. I would recommend the place for a weekend during the summer when you can use the outdoor pool in addition to the indoor park. I think everyone we met was from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I couldn't see driving too far to visit the place. Of course we are used to going to Schlitterbahn every summer and nothing compares to that place!!! But all in all not too bad for a quick 30 minute drive to Grapevine!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Would you do it again, if you weren't pregnant? Scott has wanted to check it out.