"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Date Night

Last night Robert and I had date night and no Cindy we didn't go to Wal-Mart. Robert took me to On The Border for dinner, Target to register for the baby shower, and then out for ice cream. It was great!!! Robert actually wanted to go with me to Target to register. I was going to take Cindy with me thinking he wouldn't want to go. He likes the gun...said he feels like Brian with a radar gun.

Today Robert's brother, Mike, came to town to go play golf and I'm watching his two girls, Katherine who is 6 almost 7 and Jenna who is 3. At one point today I had 8 kids in my house b/c Kolton had 2 friends here and Josh had 1. I took 5 kids swimming and then sent the extra kid home so now I have peace and quiet with just my 4. It's so much easier when it's your own kids or nieces and nephews. Other people's kids get on my nerves after a while. Except Justine who is now Kolton's favorite "cousin". (He still doesn't get why we call Cindy "Aunt Cindy" when she's not really our aunt. He thinks we are step-sisters...he has no clue of what a blended family is otherwise of course he wouldn't say that.)

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

Good job staying clear of Walmart!

I thought I had it bad today with 3 kids. I did respite for a 16 month old who was a handful, especially with a newborn. Thank goodness Justine is almost 3 and can help me!

Hannah said...

Can't wait to see what you registered for. I'm going to go look right now and see if I can get any more ideas!