"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Emma Update

Today was my monthly doctor's appointment and everything with Emma is going great. She is measuring right on time and her heartbeat sounded good today. I start going for check-ups now every 2 weeks...already?!! She must be growing good too...I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks!!!! Doc didn't say anything to me about it but I'm thinking I better skip the Blue Bell tonight.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I gained 10lbs in 4 weeks 3 months in a row!!! Don't sweat it! You look great and your body is doing what it needs to do.

Helen said...

Girl, go on and eat that Blue Bell!

Jenn said...

Well, you still look tiny to me. I can't, for the life of me, figure out where you have put that ten pounds!

Glad baby Emma is doing well!