"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

KU #1

Even though I went to Kansas State University, I still had to support my fellow Kansas college and cheer for KU during the final four. Robert and I watched the last half hour of the game and I really thought KU had lost the game....until the 3 point shot and overtime! I would have loved to be at that game. I'm not much for watching basketball on TV, I prefer the energy and excitment of being at the game. Robert is anti-basketball since he's a short white guy but I went to a high school in Kansas and in that state, high school basketball gets all the attention unlike high school football here in Texas! Go Jayhawks!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bible study info? Do I need to just call you..? ha!

Helen said...

I'm so glad March Madness is over!!!