"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday Fun

Our day started off with a football game. I don't know if Kolton's team won but I do know he had a great time.

As Helen says, I am soooooo pregnant. I remembered at 11 that we had a birthday party at 2...we didn't go. The little girl was turning 1 so I figured it was ok we didn't show besides that we didn't RSVP since I had forgotten all about it!

Next stop, Rangers game and Third Day concert. Another prego moment, I forgot the camera in the car so I have no pictures to post of the concert and game! Rangers lost of course but everyone had fun. We went with a big group of people from church. I know my boss and her family were there too and her daughter was suppose to be purposed to during the 7th inning stretch but it never happened. I'll have to get the details on that tomorrow. Kolton and I ate too many peanuts...he got sick this morning and my stomach still hurts!!! Next time I'll remember the camera and we won't be eating peanuts!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Hey! As of this morning the Rangers were 5 & 5.

Melissa said...

Peanuts.....they do that to me too.