"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, April 21, 2008

The word is out

I can now finally tell you the family I was referring to in my "meltdown" blog is our pastor, Mark and his wife Gina...did I ever mention they have 6 kids?! Yes it is our pastor and his family that is moving to Granbury. I've had several weeks to think about their move and get used to the idea of a new pastor but the majority of the church just got the news yesterday and are still going through the emotions. I know people will leave the church just because Mark is but Robert and I will stick it out and see who the Lord leads to the church as the new pastor.

1 comment:

Helen said...

The new front desk girl that I work with has a masters degree and she and her husband are looking for a jobs with a church. He wants to be a worship leader. Know of anything? She's 22 and I don't know how "young" her husband is?