"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, April 25, 2008

Panic Attack

I just got an email from a Sunday School teacher at church asking ME to teach his class on Mother's Day. Talk about stepping out of your comfort zone. I am not a natural teacher at all. I do fine helping with the junior high girls because Christy is AWESOME. I do ok with little kids too but you'd be surprised at some of the tough questions they ask. I have never taught an adult class nor had the desire to. The Lord is telling me to stay at Murphy Road during this time of Mark and Gina leaving and all that goes with that. Since Mark announced he's leaving, Robert has been elected chair of the Deacons, and I've been asked to be on the pre-school board and now teach on Mother's Day! As Jeff Foxworthy says...."here's your sign".

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You will do great.....I just know it!!

Jenn said...

I don't know why adults are so much harder to talk to. Thankfully, adults ask easier questions than kids do, so you should be fine....lol!