"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Girl


Robert and I have decided on a girl name...Emma. Now I need a middle name and am up for suggestions. So far our favorite is Kate thanks to Aunt Cindy. We've also discussed Katherine after my mom. People keep saying Grace and the answer to that is NO. Josh's best friend's name is Grace and she is a MESS. Any suggestions on a middle name are welcome as long as you don't get your feelings hurt if we don't use your name!! We keep hearing how popular Emma is for a girl but we don't know any. Josh would have been Abby Elizabeth but now we don't like that name. My dad says no matter what her middle name is he'll be calling her Emma Lou...poor girl.

6 comments:

Helen said...

I like Claire and I told you you were going to be broke. That child will not be wearing the same outfit twice.

Melissa said...

Emma Joy Watson, Emma Leigh Watson, Emma Brooke Watson, Emma Faye Watson, Emma Marla Watson, Emma Dawn Watson....think on these.....then let me know.

Melissa said...

Emma Rebekah Watson, Emma Julia Watson, Emma Kylie Watson, Emma Faith Watson, Emma Olivia Watson, Emma Paige Watson

Anonymous said...

I like Emma Kate. I also like Emma Faith and Emma Claire. Here's a new one: Emma Roberta, so she could be named after Robert. :) Kidding of course. Here's a new one that I actually do like: Emma Caroline.

Melissa said...

Emma Layne Watson, Emma Tate Watson, Emma Kirsten Watson, Emma Mackenzie Watson, Emma Courtney Watson, Emma Ryane (pronounced Ryan)Watson, Emma Marissa Watson.......

The Langfords said...

Well, of course Aunt Cindy likes Kate! But I also like Emma Claire and Emma Kylie. I see a trend...I must like the "k" sound.