"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Robert and I found out today we are having a girl!! We really didn't care if it was a boy or girl but honestly, does our house need another boy?? Not really.

I called to tell Kolton he was going to have a sister and here is how the conversation went:

Me: How was school?
Kolton: Good.
Me: I was calling to tell you you are going to have a little sister.
Kolton: K
Me: Is that better than having another brother?
Kolton: Hey Mom
Me: Yea
Kolton: Can dad give me back my $15? I want to go buy legos tonight.

He's such a man in training.....

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Whooohoooo!!! Okay, I'll tell you what I thought you were going to have....a boy! LOL, I'm a terrible guesser...oh well, so now you need a name. HUm, I will make a list..haha!
Congrats, I know you are thrilled! Tell Robert I said, Congrats as well.

The Langfords said...

I knew it from the very first moment! Thanks baby girl for not proving your Aunt Cindy wrong.

Helen said...

AWESOME!!! (Secretly, I'm sure you wanted a girl.) You're going to be broke now. Get ready for all the drama! Trust me, I speak from experience. It's all worth it though. Tell, Robert, I'm glad he got it right.

Unknown said...

You just think Jenna is hell-on-wheels, wait till you see the female version of Robert Watson. :-)

Mimi Watson said...

Mike is right!!! Maybe she will have Marla' sweet personality.

I bet Jim and Kathy are happy to have a little girl.

Love Mimi Watson

Jenn said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait to see marine Robert melting like butter over his baby girl....they have a way of doing that to even the strongest men! I'm so excited for you guys!

Mimi Watson said...

A little girl!!!
I am so very happy to have another granddaughter in our family. Robert, I just had a feeling that you and Marla were going to have a little girl.


Love you, Mom

Melissa said...

More hormones in the Watson house....get ready...LOL!!!