"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Allergies

Don't you just love Texas allergies?! Mine are in full swing and all I can take is Benedryl..lucky me.

Today started with a football game at 10:00 and it was FREEZING outside! My mom, dad and I were covered up with blankets and couldn't get to the car fast enough when the game was over. Kolton made a touchdown and several interception attempts. He's still the QB but loves playing defense too.

This afternoon we planted flowers in our massive flower bed. Some people can plant flowers in their yard and be done in an hour...not us. Takes all day long and I was too tired when we were done to take a picture. Not a great thing to be outdoors today with allergies but o well.

No comments: