"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Day in East Texas

Saturday Robert took me shopping for Mother's Day. I spent way too much money at MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY!!!! The store at Collin Creek Mall closed so I hit the one in Longview since we were there this weekend. Maternity clothes have come a long way since I was pregnant with Kolton...I actually got some cute stuff. I broke down and bought shirts that 'tie in the back'...remind me of an apron for some reason. Can I ask, who thought it would be cute to put elastic in maternity shirts?!!! Probably a man. Robert of course had not gotten anything for his mom for Mother's Day or her birthday which was Friday so we took her shopping too.

Saturday afternoon Robert and cool Uncle Mike took all the kids (almost) and one of Katherine's friends out on his boat. I love to go boating but decided I should stay indoors for the sake of my upper respiratory system! The kids had a great time tubing and swimming. Kolton thinks Uncle Mike is the best because of his boat and pool.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Just like a dude, not to get his mom something. Sounds like Scott, he rely's on me to take care of that, including the card. I'm like, "It's your mom!"

Unknown said...

You dang right I'm the coolest! Aren't kids great? A beat down boat and a 45 year old swimming pool is all it takes... But, like you said, the competition is thin!

Mimi Watson said...

A wonderful group of kids not just kids but GRANDKIDS minus 2 other girls. Just think we are going to add another girl to our group. We will have 3 boys and 5 granddaughters. Mike may have to get a bigger boat.

Mimi Watson