"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Time



Summer is offically here! Yesterday I took the boys to the "new" pool in the neighboorhood and Cindy and Justine came too. Justine is the only little person Kolton likes. When asked if he wanted a brother or sister he said "just Justine". We tried the spray park/pool first but someone had an "accident" so we were off to another one. I really love the fact that our neighboorhood has 4 pools in it. Today I had to go shopping for a preggo swimsuit...you know how much fun that was! And no I won't be posting a picture of myself in it!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Two words, COVER UP!!!!! Then you can post those pics of yourself.

Jenn said...

You probably look better in your preggo swimsuit than I do in a regular one!!!

I can't wait until our neighborhood finally builds a pool!