"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random stuff

I copied this from Cari who copied it from Melissa! Some facts you may or may not know about me!

1. Four places I go over and over: work, home, Kolton's school, church

2. Four jobs I have had in my life: mom, receptionist, grocery bagger, office manager

3. Four people who e-mail me regularly: my dad, Helen, the school nurse, Robert

4. Four of my favorite foods: cheesecake, mexican food, pizza, seafood

5. Four Places you would rather be right now: I like being home so the only other place I'd rather be is in the Bahamas.

6. Four places I have lived: San Angelo TX, Guam, Wichita KS, Manhattan KS (Go Wildcats!)

7. Four TV shows I watch: Grey's, ER, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters

8. Four movies I have watched more than once: Steel Magnolias, Pretty Woman, Cars, Top Gun

9. Four places I have been: Bahamas, Atlanta GA, Anaheim CA, Austin TX

10. Four things I am looking forward to in 2008: our new baby's arrival, Hannah's baby's arrival, vacation, getting a new pastor at church

11. Four Pet Peeves: Corollas in the fast lane, my kids when they don't listen to me, people who think type 1 and type 2 diabetes are the same, people who call my cell phone over and over and over and over.....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay, you know it's bad when one of the people who emails you regularly is the school nurse!!!

Helen said...

LMAO...........corollas in the fast lane!!!!!