"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, May 26, 2008

Nothing to Blog

My friend Hannah got onto me for not keeping up with my blog. Said she keeps checking it and nothing new!

Over Memorial Day weekend we shopped a little, and swam a lot. We had a great family weekend and Robert didn't have to go anywhere! He's been very busy since Mark left w/deacon meetings, and youth meetings for the upcoming mission trip but over the weekend he was home all day..almost.

Friday I made my first official purchase for our baby girl. I used to look at girl clothes and Robert would run me out of the girl department but this time I got to look AND buy. 5 outfits in one weekend isn't so bad..right?!

Saturday our church had "Music in the Park" in Wylie. I sat in the shade under a tree while the kids ran around from playground to bouncehouse then we took them swimming. Sunday was church and more swimming, Monday was a little more shopping and you guessed it...more swimming! Maybe I'm a darker shade of white now!

2 comments:

Helen said...

FINALLY!!! A new post!

Melissa said...

good to visit with you on Sunday at the pool. Hope you are feeling better.