"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flashing Lights

in the rearview mirror and this time it wasn't me! I was so happy to be going just a little above the speed limit on GB this morning and someone else got "paced" and pulled over.....someone now has to pay up $175.00 just like I did!!

AC update.....compressor is out and parts won't be in until Monday. I'm hoping the techs will be back out to do the install Tuesday but it may be Wednesday. I know the saying is "one day at a time" but in this case it will be "one night at a time". Robert stayed at home last night and it was 77ish this morning so we'll probably all stay at home tonight. Tomorrow and Monday Josh and I will be hanging out at my mom's house...thank goodness I invested in a laptop and can work for anywhere. I'll just take each night as it comes to decide where to sleep! I should've offered to house sit for Cindy and Waylan and babysit Hersey and Snickers...that may have been better than hanging out with the parents. At least I have options!!!

I am happy to report I am not cranky today. Although, when I went by my house today after picking Kolton up from school, Paul (Brown aka PB) was IN our house. He used to walk right on it like he still lived with us and Robert had to tell him to stop doing it because when you aren't expecting to hear someone walk into your house, it is a bit alarming!!! So he had stopped until today I guess. Looks like we will be changing the garage door code...obviously he remembers the code to get in. Apparently he was looking to use our fax machine....o wait, we don't have one and never have had one!! I think he was coming to ask for money which is the only time we hear from him. He must have chickened out when he saw how I was not happy with the fact he was in the house w/o asking first. Wonder how many other times he's made himself at home and not gotten busted?!!! I'm sure some of you may be wondering what's the big deal....his sister had to remind him he doesn't live at her house anymore either and to knock. With PB, you have to put up the boundaries...I'll just leave it at that!!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Good thing the weather is cooling down!

How is Paul, anyway? I thought about him a couple of days ago and meant to email you?

Melissa said...

I'll just start calling you Cranky Prego...lol. If you need to come here to our house, you are sure welcome on Monday and Tuesday. We have toys and a few t.v.s and two couches..and a computer. No pets, and plenty to snack on. But's you can't come cranky....just kidding. We don't get off until 5pm