"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Beating and No Soccer

Last night Peter Piper Pizza wasn't a beating I'm happy to report. The place was pretty dead and much better than Chuck E Cheese. Cindy, you're off the hook. Josh and Justine had a great time and Josh now wants his birthday party there.

Kolton and I skipped Josh's soccer game today and Josh and I skipped Kolton's game...that's fair right?! Robert called before Josh's start time of 10:30 to say it was already hot at the fields so I decided to stay home. Robert must be feeling sorry for me....he and Josh brought me flowers after the game. Today I've been house cleaning. I'm not nesting...I have no energy to nest but the house looked like a tornado had been through so I decided not to be completely worthless today!

Next up...Josh and I are headed to the grocery store and then we have a birthday party at 4:00 for a friend of Robert's. The guy is turning 40 and his wife is having a surprise party for him. All Robert got when he turned 40 was a cake that said "older than dirt"! I actually did have a surprise party for Robert back when he turned 36 (I think that's how old he was turning....my prego brain can't remember).

3 comments:

Helen said...

The wife of one of Scott's friends is have her surprise b-day party tonight also. I took Scott to Cancun for his 40th. When I turn 40, I don't want a party. I want a vacation or a tummy tuck! :)

The Langfords said...

Point for Robert! Good job Uncle Bob.

Jenn said...

Good boy Robert!! He should feel sorry for you, being pregnant in the summer is HARD work!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog!