"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stuff...

Josh had his soccer game Thursday but no practice for Kolton Friday. Kolton's first game was suppose to be today at 4:00 but that obviously was rescheduled. We also moved Kolton's birthday party to tomorrow afternoon. I decided on Friday morning to go ahead and move it...better safe than sorry due to the bad weather we were suppose to have today. Robert's family is coming from East Texas for the party and tomorrow's driving should be much better than it would have been today.

This morning Josh had another soccer game but I didn't go. We then went out in the rain this afternoon to Jacob's 2nd birthday party and I actually took pictures but of course they are still on the camera just like Josh's first soccer game and the last birthday party we went to. Baby Jenna is sooo cute! She makes Robert and I ready for our baby girl!

This evening Robert and I went to the Toys R Us in Plano that is moving to Allen and took advantage of the moving sale. We got a few Christmas gifts for Josh, Kolton and even Emma. I thought I was getting Justine and niece Jenna gifts too but turns out I got Jenna's Christmas AND birthday. I didn't know Justine already had two "Dora Dance Adventure"!!! So now that goes to Jenna and the other gift I'll keep back for her birthday in January which is Dora related too. Good thing she likes Dora. In case you wonder why I don't give Justine what I got for Jenna...she already has that too!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Who's Justine and who's Jacob?